Director & Founder of ASAP Wellness Center
Dr. Suesakul is a dedicated family practice physician who works hard to make sure that his patients are in healthy condition. He consistently listens to his patients to understand all their concerns and formulates an Integrative Medical Treatment plan that promotes their individual wellness needs. In fact, his patients walk around with big smiles on their faces because he works in partnership with them to restore them to better health.
As one of the United States’ leading Geriatricians, Dr. Suesakul has a special interest treating Chicago’s aging population because he recognizes that our seniors need a lot of care and attention in their golden years. He also shares this passion by teaching in academic medical institutions and continuing to further his medical education through professional associations, peer-to-peer networking, and higher educational institutions.
Dr. Suesakul enjoys helping people live happy and healthy lives.
- American Board Certified Family Medicine with Certificate of Added Qualifications in Geriatric Medicine
- Clinical Assistant Professor of Family Medicine, University of Illinois Medical Center
- Attending Physician, Mercy Hospital and Medical Center
- Attending Physician, Thorek Memorial Hospital
- Guest lecturer in Geriatric topics at Weiss Memorial Hospital, and Presence Health St. Joseph Hospital