Aging is a natural part of life. But many of us may find the journey more challenging than others.
We understand how geriatric medical care, and geriatric medicine, differ from standard adult medical care, and focus on the unique needs of the elderly person and their quality of life. Previous health issues and lifestyle choices produce significant differences in diseases and medical problems in elderly individuals.
Dr. Suesakul, our leading physician, will work with you or your loved ones to explain Age-related physiological changes and Geriatric syndromes, and to develop a health plan that doesn’t just treat your symptoms; but helps you develop better health and wellness habits that promote happiness and a better quality of life.
ASAP Wellness Center’s Geriatric Medicine Services:
- Comprehensive Geriatric Assessment
- Geriatric Health Maintenance
- Welcome to Medicare physical exam
- Medicare annual wellness visit
- Care for Geriatric syndromes such as delirium, falls, incontinence, dementia, malnutrition, dizziness, sleep disorder, pressure ulcer and frailty
- Comprehensive multiple medications assessment and management such as drug-drug interactions, drug-disease interactions, drug-laboratory test interactions, adverse drug reactions, and medication side effects
- Home care assessment and services