On your first visit to ASAP Wellness Center, our front desk staff will assist you in setting up an account with our with patient portal so you can have access to your medical records, arrange future appointments, request prescriptions and much more. ASAP Wellness Center’s patient portal is powered by Patient Fusion®, an electronic health records software.
How to access ASAP Wellness Center’s patient portal —
- You will be asked to complete patient portal enrollment and consent form at our front desk upon your first visit.
- Our staff will verify your name and e-mail address.
- You will then be provided with confirmation of enrollment and your PIN from our staff.
- You will also receive an e-mail from Practice Fusion with instructions on how to access your health records online which will include URL or web address to our patient portal and further instruction.
- When you first login, you will have to verify your information by entering your date of birth and PIN
- Then, you will create your account by choosing your own username and password. Make sure you keep your username and password in a safe place.
- Once confirmed, you are now logged in — Congratulations you can now access your health records 24/7! (See photo above.)
Practice Fusion gives you a real-time connection to your ASAP Wellness Center health information online.
Take control of your health with access to you diagnosis history, medication details, lab results, Allergy history, procedures, care plans, immunizations, appointments and links to trusted health education resource.