Skin is our body’s largest and fastest-growing organ.
Taking good care of your skin and having regular skin assessments will give you greater self confidence, peace of mind and further help to improve your quality of life.
As we age, we become more susceptible to abnormal skin lesions and skin cancer. Early detection can reduce these and promote early treatment.
Dr. Suesakul, our lead physician and Geriatrician, has a comprehensive understanding about age-related physiological changes particularly what happens to our skin as it ages. Complimenting his skills and ASAP Wellness Center’s services is Dr. J.R. Dadivas of Lake Shore Skin Health Service.
Dr. Dadivas is an an expert in wound and skin care, and dedicated to teaching patients on how to maintain skin in a healthy condition.
ASAP Wellness Center’s Skin Care Services
- Comprehensive skin assessment — FREE Comprehensive Skin assessment for all of our new patients — mention this when you make your appointment
- Anti-Aging Facial Treatments
- Wrinkle Fillers
- Microdermabrasion (Skin Resurfacing System) with Ultrasound Treatment
- Wrinkle reduction with Photofacial Skin Rejuvenation Treatment
- VPL permanent hair reduction
- Comprehensive Acne Treatment program
- Comprehensive wound assessment, treatment and care
- Basic facial package (anti-aging facial mud mask with ultrasonic facial massage)
- Fractional collagen induction therapy (Rejuvapen) for acne scarring reduction, wrinkle reduction, skin tightening/rejuvenation
- Mole removal
- Skin tag removal
- Abnormal skin biopsy